Alcumus SM&MS is acknowledged as one of the UK’s premier providers of health and safety training solutions, delivering a broad range of health and safety related training solutions and support services. We provide our clients with accredited IOSH training and also bespoke training solutions for a client’s specific requirements. During the bespoke course design process Alcumus SM&MS will fully integrate your company’s policy and procedures within the material. This ensures that your delegates fully understand their responsibilities. At Alcumus SM&MS our aim is to inspire delegates and engage them by making the subject of health and safety interesting and relevant to their job roles. We believe that if training is enjoyable and stimulating, your staff will be engaged by the sessions and their content. We understand all delegates are individuals and have individual learning styles. Within our training sessions we promote a blended learning approach to support the delegates within their acquisition of knowledge.
Why Train with Alcumus SM&MS?
- Our trainers are specialist consultants in their relevant fields. They have worked in industries across varied sectors and understand practical the application of knowledge on managed sites.
- National training capability.
- State of the art training facilities available in Huddersfield.
- Innovative and interactive solutions including webinars and online training (UKATA accredited asbestos training).
- Dedicated account management.
- Dedicated account scheduling.
- 24 hour post course support.
- Certification on completion of all training courses (formally accredited where appropriate).
- Training database maintained by Alcumus SM&MS.
- A video of any Webinar delivered, is available for future reference if required.
- Courses delivered in an energetic and enthusiastic manor. The sessions will be tailored to your organisations policies, procedures and the activities of your delegates. The materials will be updated and refreshed as required.
- Professionally printed course materials and booklets. These form a great reference for the learners after the course.
At SM&MS Ltd our view has always been that high quality consultant trainers are the vital ingredients we need to produce the very best health and safety advice and training, documents and back up service. All or trainers are competent in their chosen specialist fields. These competencies result in our trainers being affiliated with;
- CIBSE (LCC/LCEA)
- NEBOSH (Assessors)
Now that we are part of Alcumus we are able to offer you additional training services including:
- Management systems and auditing training
- COSHH assessor and awareness training
- HR and employment law
What do our clients think?
“H&S training – to have a 17 year old enthused about anything takes some doing so you certainly captured their imagination”
Mark Gledhill Managing Director, Crowther & Shaw
“Trainer was great, evidenced in the results very clearly, thank you.”
“Seems to bring the topics to life.”
Joanna Upton Property Director, ARIM Ltd
SM&MS Ltd have and continue to provide Health & Safety support and training for our property management and facilities surveyors and site staff to ensure we are abreast of our legal liabilities as managing agents. The seminars and training sessions in small groups has been invaluable in maintaining our knowledge of changes in legislation or procedures. They promote a good understanding of our responsibilities and those of tenants in commercial leases. This training is being extended to all surveying disciplines in our network of offices to ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance procedures.
Peter Dunlop, Sanderson Weatherall LLP Partner